Tomorrow’s the E-day and many of you are nervous and anxious. Here are a couple of pointers that may be helpful (for voters and non-voters alike).
- MN voting locations are open from 7 am to 8 pm. Get to your polling station by 8pm to cast your vote.
- Make sure you are registered, if not you will have to register at the polling place. Make sure you have a valid ID.
- Find out where your polling location is at the MN election center.
- If for some reason you cannot vote tommorrow, you have until 5pm today to cast an absentee ballot.
- MN is the highest voting state in the nation and this year there is an 80% voter turnout expected here’s an interesting video to watch about Voting in MN: What you can expect .
- Also be mindful of your attire. You can’t wear a shirt, hat or button supporting a candidate, issue or even an idea when you go to vote. It’s called electioneering and it’s the equivalent of carrying a yard sign into the poll. You will be asked to leave and change.
- Non-voters spread the word around and be supportive of your voter friends.
- So Basically Be Prepared, Be Patient, Vote, Relax and Be Happy 🙂